This episode is a short introduction of the Business by Design Podcast. In this episode, I talk about what you can expect and how the show will be presented. This podcast is about designing a business you love and how to keep moving forward to bigger and better opportunities. We will talk about topics ranging from how to set boundaries as a boss to how to get out there and do it to everything else that comes with being a creative entrepreneur in this season of the Business by Design podcast!
- Show Notes + More info is found on the Business by Design website (you're already here!)
- Subscribe to the show on iTunes
- Leave an honest rating & review, shoot me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and you'll get a FREE surprise! :)
What's in this Episode?
- An intro to the show
- An insight into how the idea of Business by Design came about
- What the hell are these "Fluffysodes"?!
- What you can expect from the rest of the show
Resources Discussed in the Episode
- Jason Zook and his awesome Action Army podcast
- My friend Arthur - not a resource, but I have to mention him again!
More from Zobia